Intended special features of this backend:
- Render to multiple Canvases using independent ApplicationListeners
- Add and remove Canvases on the fly
- Put the Canvases where you want them (same window or separate ones)
- Use your own window or let the Backend handle creation (the usual, set by default)
It is based on the LWJGL backend and I used the libGDX structure for the java packages. I hope this makes it easy and obvious to use for anyone who is familiar with libGDX. SWT is not included for download size reasons (would be 100+MB download for the usual platforms). The source contains Eclipse projects where just the classpaths have to be set correctly. Also it is based of todays SVN version (rev. 3330).
It's not tested well so far. I just got it to work properly today. I used the two provided samples for development, expect nothing else anytime soon. I release this now to hopefully get some constructive feedback. We'll see where this leads us ...
- updated to current SVN revision (rev. 3330)
- added SWTInput to handle Mouse and Keyboard input
- initial release (SWTApplication & SWTOpenGLCanvas)