[RELEASED] Drysic

Present your own projects here, be they WIPs, betas or finished products. Get feedback from others and help each other out with some lovely testing.

[RELEASED] Drysic

Postby berserker.devel » Fri May 04, 2012 4:24 pm

Drysic is a challenging game where your objective is to guide a ball so that it touches all the stars placed in the level.

Screenshots:
Image Image Image
Image Image Image

Youtube video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmVbChYfrqU

Features:
  • Realtime Box2d tessellation of any kind of shape (convex and concave)
  • Box2d shapes slicing (this caused me lots of headaches...)
  • Supports both OpenGL ES 1/2 (version 2 is choosen if available, yes I'm sadic :))
  • Should work on all resolutions
  • Intensive use of the great library TweenEngine in the UI
  • Basic integration of bloom-lib and box2dlights
  • OpenFeint integration
The game is available in a free "lite" version with 20 levels, while the full one (unlockable as a inapp purchase) has 80 levels.
Two different purchase options are availables:
  • Full version ad-supported (cheaper)
  • Full version ad-free
Google Play link:

P.S.: I did not forget about the libgdx library in the credits :D
Last edited by berserker.devel on Thu May 17, 2012 3:28 pm, edited 3 times in total.
berserker.devel

Re: [RELEASED] Drysic

Postby berserker.devel » Thu May 17, 2012 3:09 pm

berserker.devel

Postby siondream » Fri May 18, 2012 12:34 pm

It looks awesome and very polished, will check it out after work :-). In the meantime, may I ask which video editing tool have you used to achieve those mosaic and 3D effects? The result is quite neat.
siondream

Postby berserker.devel » Fri May 18, 2012 1:14 pm

siondream wrote:It looks awesome and very polished, will check it out after work :-). In the meantime, may I ask which video editing tool have you used to achieve those mosaic and 3D effects? The result is quite neat.

Thanks, I'll look for your feedbacks :D
The video has been made with Pinnacle (I'm not expert with that, it's simply quite easy to use :lol:)
berserker.devel

Postby siondream » Sat May 19, 2012 7:04 am

I've been playing the game and it's great. Feels very polished and the art is simple but good, the use of Tween Engine makes it feel very smooth and natural. Congratulations.

Just a simple suggestion: maybe you could make the menu button be equivalent to the pause icon :-). I tried to pause the game that way an nothing happened. It just seems the natural functionality, it's the "menu" button :-P.

Amazing job.
siondream

Postby berserker.devel » Mon May 21, 2012 8:10 am

siondream wrote:I've been playing the game and it's great. Feels very polished and the art is simple but good, the use of Tween Engine makes it feel very smooth and natural. Congratulations.

Just a simple suggestion: maybe you could make the menu button be equivalent to the pause icon :-). I tried to pause the game that way an nothing happened. It just seems the natural functionality, it's the "menu" button :-P.

Amazing job.

Thanks for the feedback :)
Actually the "pause" is mapped to the back button, doesn't it work for you? Anyway it's not a problem to map the pause to the menu too.
Thanks again, bye
berserker.devel

Return to Showcase