New month, new release! This release brings changes and additions to the 3D API, and 64-bit support for Bullet Physics on iOS!
- Added iOS ARM-64 bit support for Bullet physics
- 3D Animation, NodeAnimation keyframes are separated into translation, rotation and scaling
- Added capability to enable color markup from inside skin json file.
- Exposed method ControllerManager#clearListeners on Controllers class
- Net#openURI now returns a boolean to indicate whether the uri was actually opened.
- DefaultShader now always combines material and environment attributes
- Added ShapeRenderer constructor to pass a custom shader program to ImmediateModeRenderer20.
- API Change: Group#toString now returns actor hierarchy. Group#print is gone.
- Added SpotLight class, see https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/pull/2907
- Added support for resolving file handles using classpaths (ClasspathFileHandleResolver)
Note: Make sure to update your RoboVM Eclipse plugin to 1.0.0! You can now also sign up for a trial to use the RoboVM debugger, or get a license. No worries, you can still develop all your apps for free as before. Head over to http://www.robovm.com.
Let us know if you run into any issues. See this wiki article on how to update your libGDX project to the latest version. The current libGDX version is “1.5.5”, the current nightly version is “1.5.6-SNAPSHOT”, OR you can just check our versions page which details all the versions of dependencies as well.