Trying to get Bullet Tests working...

Anything libgdx related goes here!

Trying to get Bullet Tests working...

Postby RisaStenr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:47 am

Hello, I am new to libgdx and just trying things out. I am working from source (on Windows desktop) and most of the tests work, however when I try to run the Bullet test collection, 3d animation test, or basic 3d test (any 3d test) I get the following exceptions:

Code: Select all
Exception in thread "LWJGL Application" com.badlogic.gdx.utils.GdxRuntimeException: File not found: com\badlogic\gdx\graphics\g3d\shaders\default.vertex.glsl (Classpath)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.read(FileHandle.java:142)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.length(FileHandle.java:638)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.estimateLength(FileHandle.java:239)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.readString(FileHandle.java:204)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.files.FileHandle.readString(FileHandle.java:197)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.shaders.DefaultShader.getDefaultVertexShader(DefaultShader.java:393)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.shaders.DefaultShader.<init>(DefaultShader.java:515)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.shaders.DefaultShader.<init>(DefaultShader.java:511)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.utils.DefaultShaderProvider.createShader(DefaultShaderProvider.java:46)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.utils.BaseShaderProvider.getShader(BaseShaderProvider.java:34)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.ModelBatch.render(ModelBatch.java:262)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.graphics.g3d.ModelBatch.render(ModelBatch.java:273)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.tests.bullet.BasicBulletTest.render(BasicBulletTest.java:189)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.tests.BulletTestCollection.render(BulletTestCollection.java:61)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication.mainLoop(LwjglApplication.java:233)
   at com.badlogic.gdx.backends.lwjgl.LwjglApplication$1.run(LwjglApplication.java:128)

I have found the file in the appropriate location on my hard drive, so I know its there. I guess I need to somehow tell libGDX about the file, like how you tell it about the main assets? Or is something else going on?

I am working from source on:
Windows 10 18362.356
Java DK 1.8.0_221
IntelliJ IDEA 11.0.3 amd64

Thanks for any help!
RisaStenr

Re: Trying to get Bullet Tests working...

Postby tomski » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:09 am

Run a build from the top menu, then try again. If that fails, you can try using the gradle tasks to run instead.
tomski

Re: Trying to get Bullet Tests working...

Postby RisaStenr » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:53 am

wow thanks for the fast response. It worked after I tried running from gradle.
RisaStenr

Return to Libgdx