GPS Navigation!?

Anything that doesn't belong in the other forums

GPS Navigation!?

Postby leoo » Sun Nov 04, 2018 1:04 pm

Hello!
I hope you can give me a purchase advice for a GPS Navigation for my Yamaha FZ6-S Fazer. I've tried to search alone through various reviews and co but didn't find anything good. There is one side that praises Garmin to the sky and makes TomTom bad, and the other side where this is exactly the opposite. That makes me quite undecided. What would you recommend?
Education kills faith dead. It's like bug spray for Christianity. (Dusty Smith, Atheist)
leoo

Re: GPS Navigation!?

Postby nikkolas » Wed Nov 14, 2018 2:26 pm

Hey
If you just want to drive off your planned route, both are well-served. Where the TomTom is easier to understand. Only with the Garmin, you can be sure that you are driving exactly the planned route. You have a lot more options with the Garmin, but you have to deal with the device and the whole subject so that you are able to take full advantage of the Garmin
I have a Garmin (this model https://productz.com/en/garmin-zumo-660 ... navigation)and am relatively satisfied, especially with the possibility to plan the route on the PC. The software s.PC uses the same maps, which is also on the sat nav. Therefore, transferring the routes (from the PC to the device and vice versa) is really easy.
Hope I could help you a little bit :)
nikkolas

Return to Talkbox