Mini Epoch - [Android] Open-world survival

Present your own projects here, be they WIPs, betas or finished products. Get feedback from others and help each other out with some lovely testing.

Mini Epoch - [Android] Open-world survival

Postby PlayLight » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:14 am

Google Play Link:

Hey guys,

I would like to give a quick introduction to an open-world survival game I've developed for Android.
Mini Epoch - focuses on exploration, adventure, material salvaging, crafting, building, and surviving the elements.

FEATURES:
* Vast island based open-world map featuring coastal, industrial, city and military locations.
* Multiple player game profiling.
* Full day/night cycle.
* Currency system allowing players to obtain Mini Epoch currency.
* Trader Camps for buying and selling salvaged items. (Traders: Consumables, Equipment, Hardware, Armory, Special Ops, Vehicles)
* Item crafting system for crafting survival gear and base building equipment.
* Base building system and gear storage for setting up a place to call home.
* Loads of vehicle spawns over the entire map, or pick one up from a trader camp.
* Keep safe with your weapon of choice, whether it be an axe, handgun, shotgun, assault rifle, machine gun or sniper rifle.
* Community forums to keep up-to-date on the latest updates or share your Mini Epoch life with the community.

PREVIEW:
Google Play Link:

This game is a paid application. I prefer not to have ads in my game.
If you would like to see a free Demo version of Mini Epoch please let me know below.

RECOMMENDED SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Android 5.1.1 or above and at least 2 GB memory.

MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS: Android 4.4, 1 GB memory.
PlayLight

Return to Showcase