Clean monetizing solution

Forum for the Android Game Development Workshop. See http://code.google.com/p/agd-101/

Clean monetizing solution

Postby Machidev » Mon May 06, 2019 9:50 am

I was looking for a way on how to monetize applications without annoying users with ads. Has anyone tried something like GlobalHop SDK to monetize? Not much info out there. Would like to have a clean app. Do we have anything else similar to them?
Machidev

Re: Clean monetizing solution

Postby jimkij » Tue May 07, 2019 7:59 am

Found this article about mobile app monetization with SDK (https://dev.to/johnston616/mobile-app-m ... h-sdk-30d3) and GlobalHop was mentioned there as only software that doesn't show ads. The only thing article says about it: "When a device with embedded GlobalHop SDK application is in an idle state and connected to WiFi, HTTP requests are being routed through the user’s device to various websites to extract public data. It doesn’t slow down user’s device or drain its battery."
Seems to be pretty easy way to earn money if you own an app.
jimkij

Postby jimkij » Tue May 07, 2019 8:10 am

I also found that it can work together with any other SDK. So if you're using AdMob, or any other SDK in the market, you can also add GlobalHop into your app and get bigger revenue.
jimkij

Postby Unctingla » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:21 pm

OP, any luck with Globalhop? have you tried it already or forgot about it? :D Need some advice about it
Unctingla

Postby Machidev » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:44 am

Unctingla wrote:OP, any luck with Globalhop? have you tried it already or forgot about it? :D Need some advice about it

I searched many forums, read all the articles I found and decided to implement it into my app as there were no other options. That's a bit sad because it would be better if you could choose from a few different platforms but anyway, at least I have one without ads. Haven't heard many complaints. The most important thing is that my app is clean. If there would be any alternatives, I would try them too, but for now I will keep globalhop. Will see if it was a good idea when at least one month will pass and I will see the result.
Machidev

Postby itsBK » Sat Sep 14, 2019 8:47 pm

Machidev wrote:
Unctingla wrote:OP, any luck with Globalhop? have you tried it already or forgot about it? :D Need some advice about it

I searched many forums, read all the articles I found and decided to implement it into my app as there were no other options. That's a bit sad because it would be better if you could choose from a few different platforms but anyway, at least I have one without ads. Haven't heard many complaints. The most important thing is that my app is clean. If there would be any alternatives, I would try them too, but for now I will keep globalhop. Will see if it was a good idea when at least one month will pass and I will see the result.

any results ?
itsBK

Return to Android Game Development Workshop