[Released] Marble Lines HD

Present your own projects here, be they WIPs, betas or finished products. Get feedback from others and help each other out with some lovely testing.

[Released] Marble Lines HD

Postby Magnesus » Sun Nov 06, 2011 9:49 pm

It's a simple game where you slide marbles on a simple board and try to get five in a row, every turn three more appear. I also added some new features - like dynamite, stone balls and question marks. You can't win - you play for points in this game - it supports Swarm for leaderboards and achievement.

https://market.android.com/details?id=magory.marbleshd
Magnesus

Re: [Released] Marble Lines HD

Postby Magnesus » Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:38 pm

I just released a new version with some midi music. Mids sound like crap but I'm afraid people might not like it when the apk is 1.5MB larger - adding ogg version would add that much. :( What do you think?
Magnesus

Postby sammeli42 » Mon Feb 06, 2012 1:03 am

For cheaper or older phones size of game is issue. My phone is memory challenged it propably can run games up to 5mb or so without running out of memory but newer phones can run games as large as the phone's memory card is i think. So I think for those those 1mb or 10mb won't make difference if you got 8gb memory.
sammeli42

Postby Magnesus » Mon Feb 06, 2012 8:28 am

Hm. Still, music shouldn't count because it's not loaded to memory. Maybe I'll add at least one ogg, so it sounds better. :) This game is unpopular anyway, so I can experiment on it without risk. :)
Magnesus

Postby Magnesus » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:09 pm

Refreshing an old thread - I updated Marble Lines recently. Here is a short article about that experience: http://magory.net/updating-one-of-my-ol ... -expected/ - it was one of my oldest games. Fun thing is I use a fork of the old Scene2D there and it wasn't easy to update it, but it works. :mrgreen:

I'm quite happy with the new music I made for it.

(hope that spam post above will get deleted)
Magnesus

Return to Showcase