Game problem

Anything about development not directly related to libgdx, e.g. OpenGL, Android APIs etc.

Game problem

Postby leaffine5212 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:54 am

I want to make a super simple android game that's basically the reverse of a jumping game (like Doodle Jump). So for the game, I want to have the character trying to run to the bottom of the screen by getting through holes in the floors, and if he's too slow and hits the top of the screen he loses. So in games like Doodle Jump, there are platforms which you have to jump on. Is there a way to have like a reverse platform that acts as holes in the floors? (I just started Android/programming a few weeks ago, but I have the Beginning Android Games by Mario Zechner book)
leaffine5212

Re: Game problem

Postby thaffa » Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:51 am

dude, do you want to create something like this? https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... ce.android , the first stage is random asteroids, but stage 2 is a reverse doodle jump, starts from the top and goes down.

If is i may have the game code back in home i can share the main facture. Its pretty easy, there is a lots of ways to do that.
thaffa

Return to General Development