[Discontinued] 2D Skeletal Animation System by Sasinosoft

Any community contributions to libgdx go here! Some may get included in the core API when permission is granted.

[Discontinued] 2D Skeletal Animation System by Sasinosoft

Postby SasinO97 » Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:08 pm

Greetings,
I have migrated from libGDX to MonoGame and I want to release the code I was developing for my game back in 2016.

2D Skeletal Animation System With Editor
This is basically a system which allows you to define bones, to attach textures to them and to animate them by frame interpolation. A skeleton and its bone definitions are saved to files that can be included as assets in your LibGDX games, and then loaded using the library. The system is incomplete and contains a few bugs, and I am posting it here so that he who wills can continue developing it for the community.
The package includes a skeleton editor which can be run both on Android and JVM, with which you can define a skeleton, but you can't create animations, and there is a bug in shifting the bone start position.

Download

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lm2mv1EQFswu1ZkrYPTuUh-_vb5NNo5w/view

Code: Select all
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.

Notice: the package contains a small piece of software copied from www.scorchworks.com
SasinO97

Return to Libgdx Contributions