In preparation for our 1.0 release, we are cleaning up our main repository and throwing out things that are no longer supported. Here’s what’s moved or removed.
- All demos have been moved out of the main repo, gradelized and added as separate repos on Github. You can find them here
- The gdx-audio and gdx-image extensions have been removed. gdx-audio may come back in some shape or form
- gdx-remote has been removed and is likely not coming back
- gdx-texture-packer-gui has been removed and is likely not coming back (unless Obli appears again)
- gdx-tiled-preprocessor has been merged into the gdx-tools project, everything’s in one place now
You may kick and scream due to the removal of some of these things, but the truth is that they haven’t been changed in years and there was no user feedback at all. Feel free to fork an older ligbdx commit, pull out the things you need and maybe put them up on Github.