Here’s what’s changed:
- API Addition: IOSInput now uses CMCoreMotion for accelerometer and magnetometer
- API Addition: Added getter for UITextField on IOS for keyboard customization
- API Addition: Added ability to save PixmapPackers to atlas files. See PixmapPackerIO.
- API Addition: Added HttpRequestHeader and HttpResponseHeader with constants for HTTP headers.
- API Addition: HttpRequest is now poolable.
- New PNG encoder that supports compression, more efficient vertical flipping, and minimal allocation when encoding multiple PNGs.
- API Change: Label#setEllipse -> Label#setEllipsis.
- API Change: BatchTiledMapRenderer *SpriteBatch fields and methods renamed to *Batch
- API Change: ScrollPane#scrollToCenter -> ScrollPane#scrollTo; see optional boolean arguments centerHorizontal and centerVertical (scrollToCenter centered vertically only).
- API Change: Changed Input#getTextInput to accept both text and hint, removed Input#getPlaceholderTextInput.
- Bug Fix: Fixed potential NPE with immersive mode in the Android fragment backend.
- iOS backend now supports sound ids, thanks Tomski!
Note: Make sure to update your RoboVM Eclipse plugin to 1.0-beta-01! You can also sign up for a beta license key to experience the new debugger!
Let us know if you run into any issues. See this wiki article on how to update your libGDX project to the latest version. The current libGDX version is “1.5.0”, the current nightly version is “1.5.1-SNAPSHOT”, OR you can just check our versions page which details all the versions of dependencies as well.