Here’s a new release for you all. It’s mainly incorportaing changes in the latest RoboVM beta release, which brings you full 64-bit support as well as support for creating IPAs with both 32-bit and 64-bit binaries!
- API Change: TextField#setRightAlign -> TextField#setAlignment
- I18NBundle is now compatible with Android 2.2
- Fixed GWT reflection includes for 3D particles
- 3D ParticleEffectLoader registered by default
- Added HttpRequestBuilder, see https://github.com/libgdx/libgdx/pull/2698
- Added LwjglApplicationConfiguration.useHDPI for Mac OS X with retina displays. Allows you to get "real" pixel coordinates for mouse and display coordinates.
- Updated RoboVM to 1.0.0-beta-03
Note: Make sure to update your RoboVM Eclipse plugin to 1.0-beta-03! You can also sign up for a beta license key to experience the new debugger!
Let us know if you run into any issues. See this wiki article on how to update your libGDX project to the latest version. The current libGDX version is “1.5.3”, the current nightly version is “1.5.4-SNAPSHOT”, OR you can just check our versions page which details all the versions of dependencies as well.